<menu id="8ss4i"></menu>
  • <xmp id="8ss4i">


    In accordance with the regulations from the Ministry of Education of China, and to better protect international students studying in China, international students are required to purchase insurance, of which the validity should be enough to cover one's study duration.

    All the students, including students enrolled in degree programs, general/advanced studies, exchange programs, or language programs, MUST purchase the Comprehensive Medical Insurance & Protection Scheme for Foreigners Staying in China offered by Guoren Property & Casualty Insurance Co., Ltd., which is CNY 400 per semester at DHU registration.

    For details, please refer to Comprehensive Medical Insurance & Protection Scheme for Foreigners Staying in China of Guoren Property & Casualty Insurance Co., Ltd..pdf


    How to see a doctor?

    1. If you feel uncomfortable, please visit the doctor immediately. You may consult your friends or teachers about how to see a doctor in China. Please don’t hesitate or feel inconvenient but delay the best treatment time.

    2. If you have purchased the Comprehensive Medical Insurance & Protection Scheme for Foreigners Staying in China, please visit https://www.lxbx.net for more details. If you have the treatment in the hospital, please inform ICES yourself or by your relatives/friends within 24 hours in order to undertake the insurance procedures. (Refer to the list of designated hospitals.

    School Clinics 

    University has school clinics available for students to use. Students will find that most medical issues can be solved here with services covering both internal and external medicine, including x-rays. The clinic is open on Mon. to Fri. 8:00-11:30 and 13:30-17:00 (Tuesdays only 16:00-17:00) and closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and official holidays. Students will be responsible for all fees at the University Clinic.


    <menu id="8ss4i"></menu>
  • <xmp id="8ss4i">